On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 6:58 AM, maheswaran umaiyorupagan
<cruisermahe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> My perpetual darling
>
> From the day u entered in the control volume of my mind my heart has become
> a closed system and its entropy is increasing
> according to III'rd law of loveodynamics.......
>
> The events and activities are so complex that I cannot find the optimum
> path after n nos. of iterations......
>
> My heart is unable to sustain the cyclic load of ur frequent smiles and
> is near to endurance limit failure.....
>
> I am quenched in ur thoughts and no heat treatment can save my heart
> from decrystalisation now........
>
> please do not test the bearing capacity of my heart valves and lower
> your yield strength.........
>
> please do not increase the compression ratio of my heart so much bcoz
> it is not designed to bear so much thermal stress.....
>
> please lower the octane no of ur temper as my little heart is not
> accustomed to so much undesired Knocking.......
>
> I am sure that u also would be experiencing some residual stress, and
> will someday show a proportionate straining of ur heart according to
> hooks law .........and as a Mechi I firmly believe in this theory.....so I
> will wait ....... till my little heart crosses its ultimate tensile stress
> and fractures..
>
>
> --
> REGARDS
> U.MAHESWARAN
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
--
UDHAYA
No comments:
Post a Comment